Winter Storm Albert

Thought I'd share a few photos from this weekend's winter storm. I think it was worse the further south you went, but we got our fair share.  15" worth so far in fact:



David cooling off after shoveling the drive.  He was actually hot in all that snow gear.



It's not easy being a New England man...all the guys were out shoveling their drive at the same time. 



The trucks come through too and take care of the streets.  They usually push more snow up on the lawns for the homeowners to deal with.



I had to get in on the act. At least one or two shovels, but I didn't have my gloves. 



I got a pretty big kick out of watching the snow blower. It makes for quite an impressive show.

  

Oh, can I just take this opportunity to stop and say "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!"  Beating the Saints and looking good doing it....WOW! What a fun game to watch!  But Cowboys in the snow...this picture's just wrong.



I decided to clean off my own car since David was doing everything else. 



But I ended with the inevitable snow mohawk, because my short arms won't reach all the way.



Where was Evan during all this, you ask?  Safe and dry and warm inside playing video games.  Guess when you see it every year, the magic kinda wears off.  He didn't go out at all.



David says it's too "light and fluffy" for a snowman, but before the weekend's over, I just might give it a try.  Sounds like perfect snow ice cream for sure! :)

Comments

Popular Posts