Defense Anyone?

Sorry Jenny, I just gotta say: What a great weekend for football! The Cowboys are looking fantastic!  Tony is on a roll and if we can just reel in the penalties and Witten who knows!  Sorry Eagles......too bad.  Brady looked sad and tired - LOVE IT!  See ya next year Patriots.  Giants?  What Giants? They weren't even in it.  But the best game was yesterday afternoon, right?  Fox - Troy and Buck - Packers and Cardinals - no defense in sight -  LOVE an offensive based game - big come back - missed field goal - overtime - crazy last play/fumble for the win! I suppose if I were a Packers fan, I'd be heart-broken this morning.  But being that I kinda like Warner and I didn't mind who won, it was just a GREAT GAME to watch!! This is the BEST time of year.....this is what it all comes down to....I LOVE FOOTBALL and I forgot that I love it  even more when the Cowboys are in the playoffs!  Can't wait until next weekend...Cowboys and Vikings....watch out Farve! I am SO JEALOUS of you guys that get to listen to The Ticket all week!  SO JEALOUS! ;)

Comments

Dad said…
hey Jenny, what's The Ticket.....nonnie
jenny said…
Ug - Football, 3rd downs, playoffs, whatever-Trevor.... How are we supposed to really treasure this "high quality" football season if it just keeps going? Seriously July to January - even a football fanatic has got to need a break by now!
kimsingleton said…
Only the best radio station for sports EVER! ha....they have Troy Aikman on (used to be Thursday mornings) and Jerry Jones on one morning (Tuesdays I think) - it's the official station of the Dallas Cowboys! ;) Miss it!
kimsingleton said…
NO! This is the BEST PART! ;) Just a few more weeks - hang it in here - isn't it all worth it for the Superbowl commercials? When else do you get to see Clydesdales playing football?
jenny said…
Horses don't play football...
If you want to be "wow-ed" by multimillion dollar technologically enhanced animation go see Avitar. In 3-d no less!

Popular Posts