Boats....

We went out on the Connecticut River yesterday to have lunch at The Blue Oar. David and his friend Bob, Evan and I headed out about 11:30 for Hamburg Cove. The boat took off about 12:30 and we sailed down the river, docked and got out and ate lunch here:



Thought you might like to take the river ride with me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uolwx4I6SoE



Or if you're not a fan of youtube, you can catch it on David's facebook page. It took me forever to put together and after all that time we couldn't figure out how to post it to this site. I may keep the youtube page and post things there later on or I may not. We'll see how it goes. Come visit us and we'll take you out on the river!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wanta go boating!!!!
Anonymous said…
Love, love, love!!!! the video! Don't ya just love reading the boat's names? Perfect song too!
W.

Popular Posts