Greenport, NY



Disclaimer: I just some how deleted this blog that I worked an hour or so on. The text is gone. Can't find it. Very frustrated....so here's the brief version.

Saturday we boated over to Greenport, NY. I love going out on The Sound. We pulled in and here are some of the photos I took:










Cool bird. Loved the scenery...long description was here. We had the best ice cream I think I may have ever had. It was called extreme chocolate (almost black). It was like flourless chocolate cake in a cone. SO GOOD! They had a 1981 Ms.PacMan game and we played a round. Didn't get too far.



There was an art show...an old carousel....walked around and window shopped......sailed back. It was SO BEAUTIFUL.....long involved description went here. Stopped at Harry's on the way home for burgers and lobster rolls. Good Saturday.

Comments

Popular Posts