Photo Organization Project

Mom did a really cool thing in her office. She bought a stack of postcard books and tore out the postcards and framed them in black metal Target "collage" type frames by color. I'm probably not explaining this very well, but if you are ever in her office, you'll see it's really nice! I've been planning on doing the same thing for the basement for awhile now, but after the "postcard princess" comment,  I got really inspired to get to it. It was a slow day at work, so I electronically organized my photos so I would know which I wanted printed, what I have per color and what I should focus on color wise when taking photos in the future. Since I got them organized, I thought I'd go ahead and share them. I think they are going to look REALLY good once I get them out laid out and framed and whatnot. And fun thing is, I can replace and reuse as I go so the photos can be changed out (by individual or by color or by season maybe....) to mix up the look. 

(Note: If you click on them, they will come up a little bigger - but they aren't "clear" they are just for organizational purposes.)





(I actually really like this black one in the collage form it's in as one big photo - each photo seems to bleed easily into the next. Kinda nice!
That collage represents RI, CT, NH, NY, winter, summer, spring and fall! )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Princess, you have outdone yourself! Not only did you create beautiful collages, you color and season themed them. That is impressive!!

J :)
Sima said…
Love these too...beautiful! : )

Popular Posts