Randon Photos I Took This Weekend in New Hampshire

(Remember, as always, if you click on them, they will get larger).

Flowers from Nancy's garden:


A game on the porch:


What we saw on our walk:


My sweet husband...


I love this photo on so many levels. 1. I love those colored windows.  I love colored glass of any sort - but on the porch windows - DARLING!  2. You can just tell that boy loves his mamma and she loves him.  3. I also get a kick out of the "blended family" aspect:  hot tea on the porch at the farmhouse in New Hampshire with chips and homemade salsa any Texan would be proud of! Makes me laugh.


Note: Just to be spiteful I'll throw this one in. It got chilly on Sunday afternoon, so about 2:00 we had to put on our sweaters and make hot tea to "keep warm" while we played out on the porch and we sat out and listened to the rain hit the roof. There was a slight breeze - it was a nice Sunday afternoon. I know when I start posting the snow and "bundled up" photos you'll be emailing me how warm it is in Texas - eating out on the patio and whatnot, so I just had to get my shot in while I could! ; )  Winter is right around the corner - in fact - we saw a few leaves turning red and yellow and Nancy and I went straight into denial mode - too sad to think about it just yet. Still enjoying the summer here!! 

Comments

Uncle Bill said…
This is a very enjoyable, delightful post. A restful pleasure to read. Sort of like reading about a place in an old novel. It's like you live in a foreign country, but all the natives speak English (well...most natives) and all the natives seem to be people one would want to know and have as friends. It IS a different land with its own customs. I do believe I'm envious. Thank you for continuing to write your blog from this fantastic, strange, beautiful and interesting place. Rick Steves would be proud! Love, U. B
Nancy said…
You are so good at writing, and also photography. Excellent at both. I have a very talented daughter in law. We love you even though you killed us all in Quirkle on Sunday!!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Hugs, Mom O

Popular Posts