Turning 12


Saturday was Evan's 12th birthday party. It was at Wendy and Eric's house. We had balloons, the waterslide, a blow-up obstacle course, delicious food, tons of family & friends....the weather was beautiful. I think everyone had a great day. I know that Evan did! Here's a few photos I took:

There were LOTS of balloons: 


Evan had a great time. It was SO SWEET! When everyone gets
to that final "....Haaaappppppy Birthday To Yoooouuuu...."
Evan tears up (happened last year too). So sweet. 
One quick wipe of the eyes and it's back to cake!


It was a good time for the family to visit too.
Here's David and his brother, Jay:


Nancy and George:


David with little Jay:


David and his friend, Bill:


Another birthday for Evan....364 more days until his next one. 
I'm sure he'll start counting today! :)
He looks forward to this day all year long and I think you can see why! 
 
We do feed him! I promise ;)

And then gifts on the lawn! Who could ask for more! He's into Star Wars now.....LOVE IT! I can't believe that kids are back into Star Wars!  Brings back so many memories of John playing with his little figures! (Of course now it's television series and Wii games and ipod downloads and things....times have changed!)


(Complete Side Note: Yes, that is a Tiger Woods hat that David is wearing. I'm not sure WHY in the world he still wears it. Makes me crazy. I have a feeling it is going to be "lost" one day and replaced with a nice blue and silver Cowboys hat!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! With a birthday bash like that I'd look forward to it all year too!! I'm glad he had fun!

P.S. I noticed you all were outside - alllllll day. Are ANY of you even wearing sunscreen???
J :)
Kimberly said…
I'm sure some were. I wasn't. I was okay that day, but I got a little burned the next day on the boat. It was sunny on thst water! He had a fun birthday! Lucky guy!

Popular Posts