Mary's Gift

Yesterday when I got home from work, David came bounding down the stairs in a new t-shirt that Mary had sent practically overnight so that he could wear it during the World Series playoffs.  In support of Mary, me, his sister's family and the Great State of Texas he wore it all evening and will wear it often, I'm sure.  It's a really nice shirt....Thank you Mary and Bill for sending it! You've been a lot of fun for us the past month or so with all the Ranger talk.


I think I have a pretty handsome husband who is especially photogenic.  We will be out somewhere and I'll take TONS of photos and all the ones of me have the double chin, the wandering eye, the dumbfounded expression....and then each and every photo of David will be perfect. It's maddening really.  But last night in that Rangers shirt, we couldn't seem to get a decent photo! He had the closed eyes, the goofy looks, the squnity eyes, the double chins.....I'm afraid this was the best we could come up with:


(We decided that it must be the Rangers t-shirt! ;) Subconsciously he must be rejecting it. ha.)

THANK YOU MARY AND BILL!

Comments

David said…
Thank you so much Aunt Mary! I will cherish it until March 31st, 2011 – Opening day. At which point it needs to go back in the closet! Ha
Anonymous said…
gotta love that Aunt Mary
Haley said…
She would comment on your photo....but she's too wrapped up in watching the World Series. She's been having a lot of fun with you two the last several weeks! (We're not that fun, where baseball is concerned, although I've been trying to stay up with it -- she looked pleasantly surprised when I asked her, 'isn't Cliff Lee pitching tonight?' I suppose I should check the score and see if there will be a game six......) It's so weird to have the World Series in town! (Fun!)

Popular Posts