Getting Older.....



Do your back and shoulders ache when you wake up in the morning?? When did that start?? I mean really....I've been achy everyday for a couple of months now! Does your face stay “wrinkled” from the pillows until lunch because your face just doesn’t “bounce back” like it used to? All these new changes……I can tell I’m getting older…..
  1. I find The View more and more interesting. It’s on my “must watch list”.  I'm about two shows away from Wheel of Fortune!
  2. I find I have to watch every little calorie that passes my way….I have to watch it walk on by at a party, watch it sit on my plate uneaten, or watch it when I try to get my pants buttoned in the morning…..but however it goes, I have to watch it!
  3. Constant exhaustion has become a normal state and coffee has become one of the most important things in my life.
  4. Did you know they play "You Give Love A Bad Name" on the oldies channels now????  OLDIES?
  5. I spend more time getting ready in the morning - more makeup - more creams and powders and "magic dust" and don't look half as good as when I rolled out of bed years ago! It should be a crime to put makeup on an 18 year old face!  (Too bad you have to start getting "old" to figure that out!)
  6. The toys that I played with growing up are coming back as "retro" and "classic".  Fisher Price Classics  has a whole line now of  "old" toys like tinker toys, The Farmer Says....The Teaching Clock....The Scrolling Television!!  And I could be more excited.....although most kids probably want something that lights up and talks with a USB port! Yikes.....I'm getting older!

Comments

Popular Posts