Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Well, it started snowing yesterday on the way home from the airport and snowed into the evening.  It wasn't as bad here as  other places that I've seen on the news. We got maybe 6 inches or so? Something like that.  What my camera can't capture is the cold and the wind. You can see that there are even patches of grass - it's not from a lack of snow - it's from the wind blowing it down the street. 40-50mph winds this morning according to the news.


I am going into work late, and David is taking me in. He and Evan have the week off, but he still has to shovel the snow to get me into the office.




Well, it was almost a white Christmas around here. Got here a day late.  Good news: It looks like 50's by New Year!

The drive in this morning:


Comments

Haley said…
I'm glad you got home alright! It was fun seeing you. Stay warm!

Popular Posts