Christmas At 8 Cottage Lane

Well, I am happy to say that I get to spend Christmas with my Texas family this year. Can't wait to see everyone! Dallas at Christmas time. The lights....the old places we always go. So excited! But before I go, I had to get the house ready. My New England family will be celebrating here at our place over Christmas, so I wanted everything to be merry and festive!  I woke up this morning and remembered that Mom and Dad sent me Christmas dishes last year for Christmas. That got me motivated to get it all out!  I think the table turned out great. Thanks Mom and Dad!



The mantel. We went a little simpler than Halloween. The caroling duck is precious - just didn't photograph too well.


And of course, the tree. David and Evan went and picked it out as is the tradition - father son time.  And I get to stay indoors where it's warm! ;)



That's Christmas at 8 Cottage Lane!

Comments

Anonymous said…
love it..makes me very happy to see what a cozy, beautiful home you have..love mom

Popular Posts