Oldest Apothecary In America....


Am I behind?  Have you heard of C.O. Bigelow? I never heard of them.  Evidently they are the oldest Apothecary in America located in New York City's West Village. Cathy, David's sister, sent me a body wash (Lemon No. 1160 "soap free" cleanser) for Christmas.  I literally, just took a shower,  got out and went straight to the office to blog this.....if you are unaware of these products, be aware! Be very aware! 

It gets cold and windy and my skin gets SO DRY up here!  I have to lotion up everytime I get out of the shower. Moisturize my face.  I am constantly keeping everything from flaking and peeling.  Even between my fingers peel.  But this stuff (that smells really good I might add) is the BEST soap I have ever used! Well, it's not soap, I guess that's why. You can feel the difference in the shower.  But when you get out  and towel off, you don't even need lotion. Your skin feels so smooth! (Which is also great when you are FREEZING in the basement trying to get that cold lotion on you and into your clothes as soon as humanly possible!)

If you have an issue with dry skin or just like new bath products like I do, I recommend giving these a try. Thanks Cathy!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Kimberly! I'll check this out for sure. I love it when you share the good stuff you've found. You mentioned Revon's "Beyond Natural" foundation. I bought some and absolutely LOVE it! Keep your suggestions coming!

Kathy Burd
(uh oh... I have to select a profile? Okay, now I'm clueless)

Popular Posts