Thank You!

It was such a nice Christmas, a fun trip, a good birthday for Mom, a fantastic visit with my niece and nephews! Thank you everyone! Thank you for the gifts, the time, the energy, the effort, the cooking, the clean-up. It was such a GREAT holiday! My favorite memory of the trip this time was sitting in church on Christmas Eve and having Will, in full Christmas dress (including plaid tie and handkerchief) want to climb up in my lap and sit with me during the service. Everyone who has talked to me more than an hour knows I adore my niece Abigail. She was older and I had more time with her before I moved. But I worry that being so young when I left, I won't get that time with Will and Luke. It was such a great encouragement to spend time with Will and getting him to "remember me". Getting to know my nephew, Will, this trip was such a great feeling! It was a memory I will always carry...the Christmas Eve of 2010.

I can't wait until David can get down again with me and we can all get together again.  I promised Abigail that he would be there the next time I come.  And she reminded me that "You come once every season, Aunt Kimmy" so I imagine we'll see you again in the Spring! ;)  Can't let her down! Love you all.  Thank you again for EVERYTHING!

Comments

Popular Posts