How You Like Them Snowflakes?

I have to admit it, I've had a fun week reading your blogs, Facebook pages and emails in Texas! Sounds like ya'll have been getting your share of ice and snow.....snow days from school and work......record cold temps.....rolling blackouts....days of hiding out in your houses or getting out and traipsing through it (depending on your personalities). Love the photos....even love the complaining! (Misery loves company??) Once the novely wears off, it's not all that is it? How You Like Them Snowflakes?

Hope you enjoy another snow day today! Keep those posts coming.....I am having a ball reading each and every one!

Comments

Jayme said…
I sense just a tad bit of bitterness....just a tad ;)

I'm completely over the snow....completely over it and it's only been 4 days :P

Popular Posts