Trip to Texas for Christmas

I didn't get many good photos. I fought with my new camera all weekend. Wish I had more photos to share. But it was a fun trip!! Fast ... but fun.
I flew in Friday night about 9:30 and we went shopping!! SO AWESOME! Everything was still open!! Toys R Us, Best Buy, Target, WalMart, just about anywhere we wanted to go. LOVE DALLAS!! The house was gorgeous!
Saturday was Mom's birthday. We celebrated her birthday and Christmas with the kids and the Moore's. We went to church that evening and saw my niece sing in the choir.


Sunday we got up and Mom had presents for all of us. We opened gifts and then headed off to church. We saw a movie and then an early dinner at RJ's Mexican food downtown. Here's what it looked like on the way there:

There was one house Mom had to take me by. It's in the Highland Park area. (For those of you who aren't familiar, it's a REALLY nice part of town. The houses are gorgeous. Prim. Proper. Elegant.) But in the middle of it all was this one. Too much?


The Griswolds would be proud!


I'll write more later if I have the time. I am busy at work today. I am sorry I don't have more photos to share, but we will work on the camera situation as soon as we possibly can!

Comments

Popular Posts