Things I Love

First of all, I totally got this idea from The Pioneer Woman. She posted a blog called "I LOVE" on the 15th. She listed (in no particular order) things that she loved. Things like dryer sheets, tattoo sleeves and WWII movies.  And while those would never be on my list, I loved reading hers.  So I decided to  make a list of my own.  It's fun to think about happy things like "things you love".  So, in no particular order here's a list of some of the things I love this month.  
  • Toddlers
  • Steel Magnolias
  • Cheese
  • Being "fancy"
  • My dad's ability to seemily do, make or fix anything
  • A brand new toothbrush
  • Singing hymns
  • My new camera
  • Friday at 5:00pm
  • David's eyes
  • Summer in New England
  • Anytime in Texas
  • A good snow cone
  • Outdoor movies
  • All sorts of festivals and fairs
  • Strung out lights and hanging lamps
  • A fresh pedicure
  • Peasant blouses
  • Farmers markets
  • Working in InDesign
  • My mom's courage & determination
  • Drinks in pretty glasses
  • The Cosby Show
  • Dinner at Gloria's
  • Being a niece and an aunt
  • Wearing jammies & fuzzy socks on Saturday afternoons
  • My family
  • Pinatas or anything Mexican
  • Good mascara
  • Psalm 139
  • Pulling out the Christmas decorations
  • The drive from Dallas to Brady
  • Beautiful table settings
  • Being married
  • Ah-ha moments
  • Confident people
  • Writing
  • Trying new things
  • Second chances
  • A well thought out plan 

Comments

Popular Posts