Bread & Chocolate

David and I met Nancy and George in The Berkshires for the quick day trip to The Norman Rockwell Museum. David and I left a little early to get some bread & chocolate from the Berkshire Mountain Bakery.   David and I have been here before. To refresh your memory or see the old photos, click here. We didn't get the bread last time, but we got it this time. I originally saw it on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Messy." If you want to see that video, and have Facebook, click here. It's dark Callebaut chocolate chunks folded into white boule:
YUMMY!!  I'll post more about the trip later. Just wanted to give you a taste of what we were tasting today.  David and I stood outside the bakery devouring the bread at 9:00 in the morning.  It was just as gooey and delicious as promised on the video. I wish it was closer so we could try more things ... the croissants looked SO GOOD! But if you come and visit, you can almost certainly be promised a trip to The Berkshires ... my new favorite place in New England.  I plan to explore it thoroughly this Spring and Summer.  This is totally worth the trip in and of itself:
   (I did post a few more photos on the photo page too.)

Comments

Popular Posts