Getting Ready For A Dinner

We are having people over for dinner tomorrow. So, you know what that means at our house:  tonight is prepping and cooking and table setting.  I have a plan:


Does that make me crazy?  Don't answer that. 

The menu is an easy one.  A lot less complicated than I usually do. It's an Italian style dinner: The Pioneer Woman's Short Ribs in Tomato Sauce,  mixed green salad and garlic bread toasts. Simple and easy for a more relaxing evening ... besides I want to hold that little baby as long as I can. I don't want to be bothered with dinner preparation!

The short ribs are in the oven now ... and the house is smelling good. 

A decided to make this spring table a little more "earth" inspired, I guess. Instead of the traditional pastels and flowers and "easter-y/mother's day" feel that would tend to choose. Moss green and copper-toned browns were what I wanted. This was my inspiration:

Here's the finished table:




Comments

Anonymous said…
love it...you did wonderful..the butterfly was so pretty. I love the pasta dish...my favorite.. love mom
Anonymous said…
g
.gorgeous!!!!

Popular Posts