Random Friday Ramblings....

1. I was listening to a podcast of Stump The Sturm and the topic was naming 1995 Dallas Cowboys.  My eyes literally teared up hearing the names.  Will I ever love a team so much again?  Probably not.  ....Troy Aikman, Daryl Johnston, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Jay Novacek, Bill Bates, Larry Brown, Larry Allen, Leon Lett, Erik Williams and on and on ....

2.  I wish it was mandatory that every woman in my life have a Pinterest account with a minimum of 10 boards. It's FASCINATING! You learn so much about people by seeing what they like. What captures their attention.  What they want to create.  And it's genius for people like me with a bad memory. I can see an idea and forget right away. And don't get me started on gift gifting ... it would make it so much easier! Loving Pinterest today.   

3. So glad it's Friday. Working three days this week has been tough. Need a break.

4. I really shouldn't have started this blog at 4:50pm on a Friday afternoon. Not enough time to properly blog out completely random, meaningless, silly ideas.  Perhaps I'll start again tomorrow. Leaving for now. 

Comments

Popular Posts