Dinner For David


It's been a while since I've been home to cook for David.  He made his way through leftovers, Chinese takeout and pizza.  So, tonight I made a special dinner just for him.  Although I have to admit, Vickie, you were the inspiration for the parmesan chicken cutlets.  I breaded them with a mixture of panko, parmesan, crushed wheat crackers, lemon zest and tons of seasoning. Then I topped it all off with tomato salad and water cress.  DELICIOUS! The basil and tomatoes were right out of the backyard, so you know they were yummy! Nothing like a home grown tomato.


Then for dessert, a blueberry crumble in my all-time favorite kitchen dish: the ramekins!! 


But seriously, everything is better with Vanilla Almond Haagen Dazs.


A lovely dinner made specially for someone very  loved!

Comments

Anonymous said…
David, kimberly enjoyed her visit but she missed you alot....i was so happy for both

Popular Posts