Help Marsha Celebrate!




I think everyone who reads this knows Marsha, but in case for some reason you don't have the pleasure of knowing her, Marsha is Mom's friend of over 30 years.  She was my "second mom" and Marsha and her crew are family.  Wednesday is Marsha's birthday.

Mom emailed me some time ago and asked me to come up with some different ideas to celebrate. While a cruise or giant trip, a shopping spree and a week at the spa is what she deserves, and Mom would love to do for her, it just wasn't feasible. So, it was time to get creative.  

I googled and searched and ran across this blog:  mixmingleglow.com.  "How I Celebrated My Birthday (aka 38 Random Acts of Robyn)."  GENIUS!  As I read, I fell in love with the idea myself.  I wanted to do this!! So, I emailed Mom and she and Marsha both thought it was as brilliant as I did. Celebrate your birthday by doing things for other people! 

I'm not sure how the day will unfold. Marsha has her own plan.  Not sure how many things they will do. Not sure how big or how small. But I do know they will be posting photos and updates on Facebook all day.  And that's where you come in ....

Marsha is asking you to help her celebrate her birthday by doing your OWN random act of kindness.  Then for fun, go to Facebook (if you have an account) and post it on her wall. Or you can post a comment here. It's a gift for her!


I am so excited about Wednesday! I can't wait to hear the stories and see the responses.  Here are a few good links to get you started if you need some ideas:

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your birthday blog to me. Soooooo sweet and thank you for helping to get as many people as possible to do a random act of kindness. I am so excited about turning 60 and the day has been long in planning and I am just so ready to begin the adventure. I'll be keeping you up to date all day long. I love you so much and thank you for all the sweet words. Marsha

Popular Posts