Our Tree

I've been called a lot of things, but subtle isn't one of them.  When David was leaving and I said, "Get the biggest, prettiest one you can find", I didn't think he would take me literally.  Our tree is DEFINITELY not subtle this year. It's the biggest, prettiest one he could find!
 
Personally, I LOVE it.  You will never hear me complain about a tree being TOO BIG. Come on. But even David thought maybe he went a little too big when it took three guys to get it on top of the car.  It's  HUGE!! We had to cut off a bunch of the bottom just to get it in the stand.  (Hopefully I can get creative and use the extra evergreen in the house this week.) When we trimmed the sides and bottom, the bottom looked a little weird, so I filled in the space with fake presents.  Poor Evan - when he comes in, he will see a loaded tree. We'll have to warn him they are fakes!
 
 
I love our house at Christmas. My favorite time of the year!

Oh, and PS, I'm exhausted. Off to bed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my gosh it is big and beautiful...love all the lights and the topper.....good job to both of you.
Anonymous said…
gorgeous!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful tree! Can't wait to see it this weekend. Love , Momma O

Popular Posts