Dinner Tonight: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Note: I wanted to get better photos, but my husband was at the table ready to eat! ha. We loved this one. YUMMY!


I cooked a couple of chicken breasts in the crock pot with some ketchup, spicy mustard, worcheshire sauce, salt & pepper, garlic, onion, brown sugar, smoked paprika and a dash of cumin.


Then tonight I baked a store-bought pizza dough and sprinkled it with black pepper and garlic. When it was ready, I pulled it out topped it with some mozzarella and gruyere cheese, bacon crumbles, red onion and the bbq chicken. I added a few drizzles of bbq sauce and put it back in the oven until everything was hot and melted.

I garnished it with a few cilantro leaves and we had dinner. Quick, easy and delicious! I got this from the The Pioneer Woman's BBQ Chicken Pizza. She has homemade crust and prettier photos. But she doesn't have bacon or gruyere!

Comments

Popular Posts