Spring Table

It may be snowing outside, but it's spring in the dining room. I was getting tired of the blacks and grey and coppers of winter. Since tomorrow is the first day of spring, I wanted to brighten things up. I didn't have much except pastel for Easter and I didn't want to go out and buy more things, so I did some digging. I found my Mexican fiesta napkins and my wooden boat picnic place mats.  I only had four, so we made the table smaller. I like it. It makes the room feel bigger.  I picked up a few things on the Easter isle and there you go, a table fit for spring
 

 
These glass blocks were in my very first apartment.  One of the few things I hung on to through all the moves.  I love them. I have the green and blue ones as well. I remember at the time they were "expensive".  I have no idea if they were $2 a piece or $10 a piece, but I remember being so proud them.  They don't really go with the potpourri, but they make me happy when I see them, so they are staying.
 
Speaking of potpourri, no potpourri ever got so much use.  One bag of brown, white and green and I have stretched it all kinds of ways.  I  highly recommend a big bag of neutral potpourri!

 
Butterfinger eggs ('cause they were orange) and 2 for $1 birds at Target.   



Happy Spring everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my gosh..i love the little chicks...you do have a flair..

Popular Posts