Photos From The Walk

Saturday was the walk.  Here are a few photos that I took.


This is Hannah. She is SO SWEET. She plays the piano at church.  She was in charge of face painting at the walk.  



I have no idea who this lady is. She was someone there that I wish I knew. She walked around ... big smile on her face the whole time ... let the kids paint her face .... she walked up and held the music for Kevin when the wind was blowing ...  Someone(s) out there has a GREAT Grandma, I can tell you that. She reminded me of Nanny.  I asked her if I could take her photo and her answer was "Oh please do!".   You can see the joy in her face I think.


Our pastor Kevin, his daughter Bethany and Alex (brother of Hannah) played before the walk started. 




The walk went by the actual center. They asked us to stop and say a prayer for the center when we walked by. 


This just cracked me up. Dina, (Kevin's wife), kissing Alex. 


Comments

Anonymous said…
sweet people and wonderful work. looks like a great way to promote and let people know where to find them

Popular Posts