30 Days of Thankful - Day 1

I really want to be genuinely thankful and grateful for all the many blessing I have been given. It's just become my heart's desire in the last few months. I fail so many times, but I am actually starting to feel a change. I think my thankful tree is a great visual help. So for the next 30 days I will be using my blog too, posting things that I am grateful for. I could easily post 30 people that I am grateful for and would run out of days to thank everyone. There are so many family members and friends that have made an impact on my life in a significant way. Because I don't want to leave anyone out, today I am grateful for all the friends and family that have loved and helped me a long the way in a "general way".  Day 2-30 will be other things that I am thankful for, big and small. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am thankful for the two people my children married..david and jenny they have made all the difference in my life and the happiness in my childreness life
Anonymous said…
ok my children's lives
Anonymous said…
Kimberly, loved loved loved those cupcakes!!!! Momma O

Popular Posts