A Texas Kind Of Snow

This morning we got our first dusting of snow. It was a "Texas kind of snow" where the you can still see the grass peaking through and it will all be melted by the end of the day. It wasn't enough to delay schools. I left a few minutes earlier than I normally would for work and made it in without a hitch. But I still get nervous. It was a preview for what the months ahead have in store. 

It was a morning with one of these conversations that we haven't had since last snow season:

Me: "I love you. You are a good husband. You are free to marry again if I die in a car wreck today." 

David: "I love you too. You are a good wife. You really shouldn't marry again though, because now that you've been married to the best, anyone else would just be a disappointment. Don't forgot to wear your coat."

He's right.

I did manage to grab a few quick photos on the way out the door. 






The snow should stop by 9:00am and it was too warm to really stick. Hopefully there won't be another for several more weeks, but you never know.  Winter is here.  It was just stopping by to letting us know: get ready guys.

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful

Popular Posts