Let It Snow

Well, you guys back home have had your share of this so these pictures may not impress you too much, but I bet you have more empathy for me in the snow this year.  Even though I don't like the cold (or driving in it), I have to admit it sure is pretty! Especially against a sunny blue sky. Everything looks silver.
 



 
 
 
 
I took a few photos along the road as I was driving. I just sort of pointed my camera up and shot while keeping both hands on the road in front of me. So they didn't come out great, but it was so beautiful driving in, I wanted to at least try to capture it. 
 
 
 
 
It was cold out!
 
 
There was shade on one side and sun on the other. 
 
 
 
 
Kinda scary, but I  noticed that google animated one of my photos, so I thought I'd add it. 
 
LET IT SNOW!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts