Saturday Bake Sale


Saturday we had a bake sale at the church to raise money for the women's ministries.  A bunch of us are going to the Women of Faith in November and the tickets are a little expensive (even the cheapest seats).   Friday afternoon I bagged fudge that one of the ladies made. I CANNOT bake so I volunteered to "market".  We had peanut butter fudge:



And chocolate too!


Everything got bagged and tagged and ready to go.


Complete with a little marketing. 


I was so excited about it. Saturday morning we got everything set up and ready to sell from 9:00-12:00 alongside the Hebron farmer's market and the red barn sale.



 I thought everything looked cute. We had zucchini bread, tarts, brownies, cupcakes and cookies. 


But as it turned out we only made $42.  Not at all what I was hoping for. We almost paid for one ticket. I'm not sure if we will have another fundraiser, but we definitely won't be having another bake sale. It was a little discouraging.  On the up side, we have snack all ready to go for church tomorrow morning! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
everything looked pretty..excited for you ladies to get to make this trip together.

Popular Posts