Tim Hawkins

Sunday night was a night of laughter!  We got to go see Tim Hawkins with some of our fellow church members.  We drove about an hour to Cheshire to the Calvary Life Family Worship Center. It was a nice church - very modern - and everyone was so friendly.



I didn't get everyone who went, but here are a few who were there. Ann and Elke met us there. And the kids went off to sit by themselves.  


Johnathan Branyan was there too. He did a 15 minute or so set in the middle of the show. It was two hours straight and we laughed the WHOLE time.  We were wiping away tears. 


We were too far back to get good photos.  Here's one David tried to get. To be honest, I watched the screen the whole time. I couldn't see over the head in front of me. They needed that slanted stadium style seating,  but it was still hilarious!


If you don't know who he is, here a few clips:







Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my gosh...I love him...David...now you know why Tom made you watch that video...he thinks he is that funny.....I am going to find out when he will be Texas

Popular Posts