A Re-Post

Wanting To Post This Tonight. A personal favorite.  I love you mom.

And as David would say as he reads this, "We make more sense when we are around our families".  Don't think he had ANY IDEA what he was getting into when he started up with this family. :) A few things you taught me:
















#60.  I look at all the these photos I posted and so many more that I sorted through this afternoon - almost 60 years worth of photos. I can't find words to really tell you how much I love you.  I am so proud of you. I am so thankful for you. How much I appreciate all you have done for me. Thank you for all the many lessons, many more than 60, that you have taught me by your example. Thank you for the wisdom you have shared. Thank you for the discipline and the encouragement. Thank you for the fun and the laughs and the celebrations.  Thank you for the struggles that came from your love and concern for me.  Thank you for being patience with me.  Thank you for not  giving up on me or writing me off. Thank you for continuing to reinvent your role as mother time and time again.  I love you so much I hope you celebrate the next 60 days.  I look forward to being there in December to celebrate with you. 

I love you. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are so sweet..i think the bathing suit is my favorite...why take a picture..ha ha..so funny..
Kimberly said…
This is one of my favorite posts of all time. Are we mother and daughter or what? IT CRACKS ME UP.

Popular Posts