A Year Of Fruit

Thank you mom! A Harry & David "Year of Fruit" was something I have wanted for years and years and it did not disappoint! My favorite month was DEFINITELY the strawberries .... AMAZING! They were unlike any I have had before. But each and every month we looked forward to a new box ... new recipes .... new photos.  I had the card on the fridge with the list and we'd check to see what was coming next.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  What a fun gift. We all enjoyed it so much.  

JANUARY


FEBRUARY


MARCH


APRIL


MAY


JUNE


JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER

Comments

Anonymous said…
it was fun seeing every month..i love that you have a home for me to send it to..love David so much....He is my hero for taking such good care of you...

Popular Posts