Cleaning Out The iPhone

I was cleaning out my phone this morning and I had these completely random photos that I had taken this week. Funny to me how we communicate these days. These were all photos that I took to send in a text message as I was going about my day. Well, all of them except this one: 


This is the gauge on the oil tank down in the basement. David and I have been checking on it this summer to see how fast the oil is going down and trying to gauge when we will have to call for a (very expensive) refill. I'm hoping we can put it off until closer to the fall. 


This is my office desk. Sent to show someone where I work. Notice the Dallas screensaver - Singleton Bridge!   


This is our sad back yard. Looks like a "normal" Texas yard  - although probably not this year. I imagine you are green as can be with all the rain. We've flipped yards this year! We have the dry yard. 


Gluten free oatmeal on sale in town. Ha .... had to report that.  


 Church hall before everyone came in for lunch Saturday.


Operation graduation surprise ... had to text a graduation gift to the cake provider. Team effort.


At a funeral this weekend there was a gorgeous flower arrangement. It had one of these purple bulbs in it that was so pretty!  After asking several people we discovered they were onion plants.  Ever seen one of these? They really are pretty. 

What we do without phone cameras at the ready! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
interesting. I've seen these onion blooms before. they are beautiful. in Rochelle we had a long row of garlic that was so pretty. iwould pick a big boquet for the dining table. cotton was not a fan of the aroma(stink) as he called it.you can plant chives for blooms. I saw chives in the picture
Anonymous said…
beautiful pictures and such a tidy desk.ha

Popular Posts