Lake Spofford Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we were in New Hampshire. Evan and David LOVE to be in the lake. Here's a few photos that I got:



(I used to pay for a service that would help me make the coolest videos.  I didn't make many in the summer and quit paying it. After searching for alternatives, I've decided that I might have to start paying them again.  They are SO WORTH IT. No one else compares. Here's the best I could find. Not the most entertaining video, but it will give you an idea of the fun David and Evan had out on the water last weekend.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
only sound no video but I loved the sound..i want to be there or somewhere by the water.......my soul is withering
Kimberly said…
No withering! Oh no. Well, I'll have to get the video service again this fall. I like doing them and they are great for memories. Sorry it didn't work. :(
Anonymous said…
What wonderful sights and sounds! Thanks, Kimberly! Momma Oakes
Anonymous said…
beautiful pictures and sound.i felt my feet in the waters...loved it

Popular Posts