Texas Trip From The iPhone

I did a terrible job of taking photos this trip to Texas.  Just too busy having a good time, I guess.  So all I really have is what was on my phone. Here's the view from my flight to Texas ..... through the snow clouds to BLUE SKIES!!



I had a layover in Washington DC. Here's a couple I got on the way out.



Most normal people take photos of their family and friends .... ha.  My iphone had photos of meals. I got to eat at Pakpao Thai, Jet Tila's restaurant. It was SO GOOD! I wish I lived closer to one of these restaurants because I would love to try so many things on the menu. We had the Pow Pow Shrimp and I had the Kuay Tiew Ped (Duck Soup). It was Delicious!


Thursday night Mom and I went to Cafe Momentum with Jayme and Marsha. We had a great time.  I had spicy carrot soup and cornbread.  The best thing I had that night!


Mom had goat cheese made fresh daily from the two goats, Lucy & Ethel.


Jayme and Marsh had shrimp beignets.


It was a fun time. I'd recommend it to anyone in Dallas.


We had a wonderful party for Grandmommy ... lots of family there.  Didn't get one photo! Unbelievable.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh fun I feel like we were there again. Nice experience

Popular Posts