New Hair

Blondes are wild,  Brunettes are true,
but you never can tell what a Redhead will do.


I have had my hair a really dark brown for years and years. It's easy to keep up and I like the dark color. But I decided yesterday that I wanted a new look. A change. So, I took some photos to the salon and talked to the hair stylist. I wanted a dark brown to dark blonde ombre look with some long layers. She said no problem. I got the layers, but I also got the "red/orange" look instead of lighter brown. I feel like a cross between Wynonna and Ronald McDonald, but David says I'm exaggerating (as usual).

It's definitely red.

But I'm going to live with it a little longer and see if it grows on me. Dark brown is only a box away.  But perhaps, I can go back and add a different "browner" color to it. We'll see.  

Until then, just call me Red ... Bozo ..... Carrot Top .... Strawberry Shortcake .... take your pick.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
you look like you have hair extensions. nobody has that great hair on their own..good for you. I love the cut and the color...stick with it
Kimberly said…
Ha! Thanks mom. I do like the cut. Just the wrong color.
Anonymous said…
I do so love it. keep gorgeous long hair as long as you and David like it. oh, imean as long as you like it. I like the color I see on the screen

Popular Posts