Life Of An Introvert

You have no idea how far out of my comfort zone my entire life is.


I started a new Pinterest board this afternoon .... it made me smile today. The "INTROVERT" board. I've had something going on every day the last 7 days. I have been out every day this week (except Tuesday).  Going out again tonight. I know God is using David (a complete extrovert) to draw me out. That's ALL David. He expands my horizon. But I'm looking forward to Saturday morning .... coffee in hand ... TV on .... completely ALONE! It's a much needed break.

I'm sure to most it sounds crazy, but if you are an introvert, you COMPLETELY understand. I put this board together this afternoon and giggled to myself.  I know I'm not alone. This boards nails it!



Thankful for David's influence to draw me out (as I know he REALLY doesn't get it) and thankful for down time ... counting the minutes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think you would be surprised at how many ladies are in the same high heels as you are. Very telling board

Popular Posts