Friendship Flowers


I love my violets.  I have three on the window sill in my kitchen. They remind me of friendship. A friend of mine brought me one when I was sick in a care package and I've never forgotten that day. David was out of town and I was sick and a little sad and felt pretty alone.  It was a Sunday afternoon and this friend came and dropped of the package. I have taken care of it and tried so hard not to kill it.

Then we had friends come and stay with us and the lady staying with us had a heart for african violets and she saw that there were three plants in the one container and separated them for me. She told me how to better take care of them and now they are starting to bloom again.

Two different friendships I see every time I look at these three little pots on the window sill. I just love them!

    

  

Comments

Popular Posts