A Few Shots From Thanksgiving Weekend

Nancy still had a little leftover love for Halloween on the garage:


But the house was all Fall/Thanksgiving!


This little guy was waiting for us when we pulled up.


On Saturday we went on a craft tour and saw a spinnery, a glass blower, a potter and more. Our last stop was this farm where they made yarn.  It was so fun. There were animals (and kids) galore.


He met us at the fence first thing ... the greeter!


This was my favorite photo of the trip.


I'm not sure if you can really tell from this photo, but he had feathers all the way down over his feet.


Fresh eggs and guinea hens.




And there were too many goats and sheep to count.


It was a fun trip.  It reminds me of another farm we visited back in Oct 2015:

Comments

abigail said…
Those were such great pictures!! I especially loved the one of the chipmunk!! It was so cute��. I hope you had a great holiday! I am really glad that you blog and post pictures, it is a way for our family to feel you are close��
Kimberly said…
Awesome! I'm so glad you are reading and posting comments! It makes it fun to post more often. I'm sure Nonnie loves that too!
Kimberly said…
The "chipmunk house" is right in David's parents front yard. They. Can watch them come and go. Nancy had pumpkins out on the front porch and the chipmunks were eating them all weekend for their thanksgiving meal!
abigail said…
Aww that is really cute. I wish we had chipmunks down here!!

Popular Posts