Alotta Work Burritos

This is my "alotta work burrito".  It took a few days to make these. I roasted onion, red bell pepper, garlic and multi-colored tomatoes one night in a little oil olive and seasoning. I blended it all up with lime and cilantro.  Then I marinated the chicken thighs in some of that sauce over night.

I cooked the chicken thighs in the oven for a few hours on low until completely tender.

I took black beans, rice cooked in homemade chicken stock, and the chicken thighs and wrapped them in a tortilla.  Then I topped it with the sauce, queso fresco, cilantro and corn salsa.

There were clean plates all around. It was a little sweet, a little spicy, and definitely savory. It was a dinner I was proud of.   A lot of work and the results paid off!


Comments

Anonymous said…
now this looks like it is worth the effort. yum

Popular Posts