Thank You UBS

Way back when I first moved to Connecticut, David got this package from UBS. I think it was a reaction to SARS or one of the other viruses around that time. David brought it home and it's been in our bookcase in the basement with the tax returns and other old documents. We just left piles there to deal with another day. 

A few months ago (might have been Christmas break) we FINALLY decided to clean up the piles. I wanted to throw it all out. We got rid of old expired insurance docs, bank statements and appliance manuals. And I wanted to throw this out too. I mean, really, why in the world  would we keep a plastic bag with masks in it. How ridiculous.  David let me throw out most of the bookcase, but he wouldn't let me throw this out. We tucked it away in the basement with an agreement that after a year if we hadn't used them, I was GOING to throw them out. 

He was right. And I'm glad. 

We pulled them out. The masks are expired as of 1/31/2011, but they will still work fine I'm sure. We haven't been out since the recommendations that we wear masks, but we have a few if we need them and we can keep the rest ..... as long as David wants to. :)  

He works for a GREAT company and they really value their employees. He's been working from home seamlessly for a month now. He'll probably work home all summer I bet ... we'll see. But so very thankful that David is such a good employee and thankful they have taken care of him (and us). 




Comments

Anonymous said…
great company

Popular Posts