Mother's Day .... In Review



I was going back over some Mother's Day blogs this morning.  Thought I'd share.

Kimberly Misses Her Mom - 2009 (Reminds me I should write more and not just add photos.  It's fun to go back and read. 7 years later .... still sad ....  but I have learned to hold it together a little better in public. ha!)

Mama's Song Video - 2010 (Maybe more a "David post" but hey.)

A Love Letter to Mom......photographic style - 2011

A Shout Out to the "Other Mothers" in My Life - 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend! - 2012

The Best Day Video - 2012 (I can't watch this one .... sends me into the ugly cry/headache.)

110 Ways That You Were (And Are) A Good Mom - 2012

Happy Mother's Day - 2013

60 Lessons You Taught Me - Part I - 2013

60 Lessons You Taught Me - Part II - 2013 (my all time favorite blog)

Happy Mother's Day Video - 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
love you

Popular Posts